About SERVPRO of West Hartford
Ron & Louise Dion
Owners of SERVPRO of West Hartford
SERVPRO of West Hartford understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of West Hartford specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of West Hartford can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of West Hartford.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you In the Hartford area since 1978, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI Business Network Int. Ct. Valley
- Honorable Order of Blue Goose Hartford Pond
- West Hartford Chamber of Commerce
- Connecticut Apartment Assoc. CTAA
- Greater Hartford BOMA
- Community Association Institute CAI -CT
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Tri-County Board of Realtors
- Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- Professional Insurance Agents PIA-CT
- BNI Business Network Int. River East
- New England Claim Executives Association
- Tolland County Chamber of Commerce
- Angie's List Super Service Award 2015
- Steve Bennett received-Tolland County Chamber of Commerce Corporate Citizen Award