After a Nor’easter hit CT, a local hotel in West Hartford experienced a massive pipe break in their sprinkler system. The amount of water that poured into the building damaged all five floors in this hotel. The humidity that built up immediately created a massive mold disaster as well. SERVPRO of West Hartford immediately arrived on the scene to mitigate the damage.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?