Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A disaster—wind, storm, water, fire—can hit your home or business at any time, and often without warning. That's when calling SERVPRO of West Hartford can get your disaster recovery started fast. We are ready to deliver quick, professional and complete emergency restoration services, around the clock, to make it "Like it never even happened." We do it all to remediate the damage and return you to your home or business: evaluate the damage, take immediate steps to stop the disaster from getting worse, develop a plan of action, pack out and store your belongings, perform thorough cleaning and restoration, provide building reconstruction services, return your possessions—even coordinate your insurance claim! Call SERVPRO of West Hartford for fast expert disaster recovery services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (860) 206-6141
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Hartford arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.